So I’m sure many of you are in full support of the anti-SOPA blackouts, which we are of course, but at the very same time are trying to figure out some small detail about the key grip’s cousin from Terminator 2. You’ll need a site like Wikipedia to figure out this bullshit. So here’s a very simple way around the blackout! More after the jump »
Posts Tagged ‘google’
If you don’t know by now, get the hell out from under that rock. SOPA and PIPA are a threat to the internet and therefore our way of life. In protest of these acts, many websites have shut themselves down or posted information on the acts in order to promote awareness of what would happen should these bills be passed:
In essence, these bills are trying to stop pirating of copyrighted material, which is all good. If you work hard on something and someone is stealing it from you, it sucks. You should kick that person’s ass! But the problem is that these bills are so vague that they limit your liberties as a citizen. Your favorite sites, images, videos, etc. could be stripped from the internet without due process. User submitted content will become censored, boring, and uncreative. There needs to be better legislation for this type of shit.
Now, please take a moment to contact your state representative about these ridiculous bills. Fight the good fight!
… And with another terrible joke in the title.
Okay, so the hiatus is over. We’re back. Yes, it’s a quick episode, but we are back. Better than ever? You decide.
- Royal wedding happened and it was boring
- Bin Laden Died of natural causes
- NFL lockout came and went
- Casey Anthony got away with murder
- NASA ended programs
- Norway shootings/bombing
- Dark Knight street footage
- 2.5 Men in September
- Google buys Motorolla Mobility
- Philly Geek Awards!
- Civilian space travel,
- Irvin Kershner dies (Empire Strikes Back director),
- Undead Heath Ledger in Batman?
- Groupon.com turns down even more money from Google
- Google Goggles
- Game Dev Story,
- All things Geekadelphia
- Textual Healing book and podcast
- Jayson Werth goes to Washington Nationals for $126 Million
- Hofmann rants about professional athletes
- Facebook updates profile pages
- Circumcision vs. Penis Cancer
- Yes (Possibility of child death) (91%, 10 Votes)
- No (Possibility of penis cancer later in life) (9%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 11
- Celebrities stop tweeting for World AIDS Day
- Kim Kardashian TwitPics
- RIP Leslie Nielsen
- The Vatican approves of condoms
- Hof finally used Twitter
- FDA now monitoring alcoholic whipped cream
- Google offers $5.3 Billion for Groupon.com
- @MikeyIl interrupts Social Interruption
- Food in Philly
- Creepy RadioShack sales people
- Can Hof understand Tumblr.com
- Ansel Adams
- Comcast (XFinity) vs. Netflix
- Download all of GeoCities
- Adam Plante’s Funeral Restaurant
- Boxee Box.
Also, mathematical evidence that Samurai Sword = Fucking Douchebag.